Sunday, October 6, 2013

Why Did I Walk in Here?

The first blog I attempted to write was actually called "Why Did I Walk in Here?" because it seemed like I was constantly asking myself that question. I'm in the pantry...wonder why? Just went into the laundry room...what was I after? Now in the garage...duct tape? Retrace my steps, try again, oh yes! I intended to turn off the sprinkler in the back yard. So frustrating!

That still happens on occasion, but it's not enough content for an entire blog.

I'm Sharon, and it makes a lot more sense to report as a 50+ mom of 10-year-old twins (pretty sure I started a trend -- now every famous person in Hollywood makes the cover of People when they have twins). Sometimes it's not easy, but it's never boring!

My favorite subject besides the kids is food. Cookbooks read like novels to me. I visit farmers' markets on vacation. Grocery shopping is a hobby, and I read every label. Thank goodness my husband and boys like to eat.

I've got a weakness for dark chocolate, live theatre and big brown eyes (which everyone else in my house, including the dog, has). I'm not very comfortable writing about myself, so that won't happen often. Instead, I make a lot of observations. And I've always kind of wanted to be a critic -- music, movies, recipes, or restaurants -- so I might try some of that. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment