Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hello, friends!

Hello out there!  I'm Beth and...I've always wanted to be a blogger.
That's a lie.  I didn't even know what a blog was until I was in my forties.  That wasn't so long ago.

So what do I have to offer as a blogger, other than my wit, wisdom and charm?  Maybe I'll get someone to smile today.  Maybe someone will identify with what I say.  Maybe, just maybe, I'll touch a life ever so briefly.  Who knows?

My motives for writing are not completely altruistic.  I enjoy writing and it is always fun to tell a story.  Sometimes I can see a situation differently when I write about it.  Often, I will see myself differently when I write.

I write the way I talk, so it is not always proper.  I can find humor in just about any situation. I love parentheses, sarcasm and long walks on the beach at sunset.

Hopefully you will enjoy reading what Sharon, Patty and I have to offer.  Sit back, relax and read away.  Oh, and enlarge the print on your computer to avoid eye strain.  Yes, I've reached that part of my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment